Give a donation to make a difference in a young person’s life.
Your money could go to many things; it might go to buy tools of the hospitality trade, sponsor training classes, or fund social support programs for a disadvantaged young person.
All donations are gratefully received and are tax-deductible. You can use the list below to gauge your level of impact. You will be directed to an e-commerce gateway via ANZ bank to make your donation.
- $10 provides two days of transportation for a young person.
- $20 buys the apron a young person wears in training.
- $50 buys a knife for a young person to cook with.
- $100 outfits a young person with a professional uniform kit.
- $300 funds public transport for a young person across the six months of training.
- $500 funds meals at STREAT for a young person for a month.
- Street culture
- Social Enterprise
Buy a STREAT T-shirt