The young people in STREAT's program train at the William AngIiss Institute to gain their hospitality qualifications.
The training courses provided include Certificate I in Vocational Preparation with a focus on hospitality skills, as well as a Certificate II in Hospitality. These are run across the length of the program and are competency-based.
The qualifications include some of the following modules:
- Develop and update hospitality industry knowledge
- Work with colleagues and customers
- Work in a socially diverse environment
- Follow health, safety and security procedures
- Follow workplace hygiene procedures
- Apply hospitality skills in the workplace
- Street culture
- Social Enterprise
- Get Involved
Buy a STREAT T-shirt