We’d love your help in stopping youth homelessness. You could:
Enjoy a meal or coffee at STREAT
- 66 Cromwell Street, Collingwood
- RACV, 485 Bourke St Melbourne
- Melbourne Central, ground floor, near the escalators that lead to the station
- RMIT University, in the new Garden Building on Bowen Street, due to open in August, 2017
Order our catering
Whether it be breakfast or lunch for 20 or a canape function for 200.
Buy our multi-award-winning coffee beans
- For home, work or your cafe
- Go to the Coffee or Shop pages for further information.
- You can email us at or talk to our Head Roaster Andrew Barrett on 0416 852 044
Be a Friend
- Subscribe to our 'Friends of STREAT' mailing list.
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, all at - @STREATmelbourne
- Visit our Shop page, there's cookbooks, coffee, Christmas Puddings and more. All sales help support our work.
- We're a registered charity and all donations over $2 are tax deductible. Visit the Donate page.
Partnerships or internships
- We have professional and student interns in a bunch of areas, we also have lots of amazing business and non-profit partnerships so have a chat with us about possibilities.
Fundraise with us
- Every year we hold our Sleepless in September fundraising campaign. We'd love you to get involved. More info.
- We have a number of impact investors who support our work, all whilst getting a return on their investment. Over the coming years we’ll have more investment opportunities so contact us if you’re interested.
- For more background on the pioneering work we've done in this area, you can download our two case studies - streat_acquisition_case_study_final.pdf or our streat_impact_investment_case_study_final2015.pdf