We’d love your help in stopping youth homelessness. You could:
Share a meal of coffee with us
- 66 Cromwell Street, Collingwood
- 5 McKillop Street, Melbourne
- Melbourne Central, ground floor, near the escalators that lead to the station
- PwC Office Tower foyer cafe, Freshwater Place, 2 Southbank Boulevard, Southbank
- RMIT University, Level 11 in Building 10 at 394 Swanston Street
Have us cater your next event
Whether it be a lunch for 20 or a canape function for 200.
- 0467 053 759
Use our coffee for work of home or your cafe
- Go to the Coffee or Shop pages for further information.
- You can email us at Coffee@streat.com.au or talk to our Head Roaster Andrew Barrett on 0416 852 044
- Join our mailing list, follow us on Twitter (@STREATmelbourne, @STREATcafe, @bec_scott), like us on Facebook (STREATmelbourne)
- Visit our shop to see the things you could buy off us, including cookbooks, coffee, Christmas puddings. All proceeds from the sale of these items helps support our work.
- We're a registered charity and all donations over $2 are tax deductible. Visit the Donate page.
Partnerships or internships
- We have professional and student interns in a bunch of areas, we also have lots of amazing business and non-profit partnerships so have a chat with us about possibilities.
Fundraise with us
- Every year we hold our Sleepless in September fundraising campaign. We'd love you to get involved. More info.
- We have a number of impact investors who support our work, all whilst getting a return on their investment. Over the coming years we’ll have more investment opportunities so contact us if you’re interested in this.
- For more background on the pioneering work we've done in this area, you can download our two case studies - streat_acquisition_case_study_final.pdf or our streat_impact_investment_case_study_final2015.pdf