Our programs are open to young people aged 15 to 25 who are:
- homeless, or at risk of homelessness;
- socially isolated and/or marginalised;
- are exiting, or have recently exited remand;
- have a mental health diagnosis and are in need of a supportive learning and work experience environment;
- have recently left a detox or rehab facility and are in need of a supportive learning and work experience environment.
Download an application
- ‘Taster’ – a short two hour program that's an introduction to STREAT and the hospitality industry. Tasters let young people experience our coffee roastery, bakery, production kitchen and our cafe/restaraunt. tasters.pdf
- ‘Entree’ – for people wanting to access hospitality focused work experience or to give STREAT a try before committing to a longer program. This is a really flexible program that is suited to young people who aren't quite ready to commit to a large program, or who might still be at school. entree_main_course_and_dessert.pdf
- ‘Main Course’ – a fully supported program which includes on-the-job training and mentoring, a Life Skills program, a Certificate II in Hospitality, creative and social engagement activities, and individual case support (including linkages to specialist service providers). entree_main_course_and_dessert.pdf
- 'Dessert' – a creative expression and arts program. During this program young people work with a range of creative professionals to explore their creativity and tell their stories. entree_main_course_and_dessert.pdf
For more information call the Youth Programs team on (03) 9629 4222 or email email@example.com.